Darthaven has a large onsite chandlery located a stone’s throw away from the marina. It is stocked with everything imaginable to cover your every boating need. Whether it’s rope, sailing boots and shoes, safety equipment or maintenance products, we are sure to have exactly what you’re looking for. The Chandlery has recently been revamped and reorganised with all mechanical parts and spares located on the 1st floor with its own designated parts counter. We carry an extensive range of Volvo Penta, Yanmar, Williams Jet Tender & Suzuki Marine spare parts and service items.
Because of on site experience of our engineering, shipwright and electronics departments, we will often carefully cherry-pick those products that we know perform the best.
- Volvo Penta, Suzuki Marine, Yanmar & Williams Jet Tender parts & service items
- Charts, almanacs & pilot books
- Rope & webbing splicing service
- A large range of flares & pyrotechnics
- Clothing & footwear
- Service items for toilets, electrical products & lifejackets
- Outboard engines, inflatables & Kayaks
- Lifejacket, life raft, harnesses and EPIRB’s servicing
- Next day delivery on all in stock items
Chandlery Case Studies
Darthaven Marina are proud to be appointed dealers for both the Beneteau Outboard and Williams Jet Tender range of boats
Visiting Dartmouth whether it be in the height of the Summer or the depth of Winter is always a pleasure. Darthaven is the first Marina located on the Starboard side of the river.
Welcome to Darthaven services. Available both on and off site, we cover the entire South West and travelling wherever our client requires. It’s never been easier to take care of your every boating need.